The health and safety of our students, staff and community is a priority for Holliday ISD. There is certainly no reason to panic, but here some things that parents and students can do to help reduce the risk of contracting diseases like COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. *